Building plans

South Africa Home Talk

Building plans

South Africa Home Talk
July 22, 2017, 11:43:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember to leave your tips here today!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Karbaspray for fleas  (Read 7100 times)
LeonDude
Administrator

If you fail to plan - you plan to fail.

View Profile Email
« on: May 30, 2012, 07:51:42 am »

If you want to get rid of fleas around the house, you can try Karbaspray. I've used it very effectively to get rid of the little pests.
It doesn't smell quite as bad as some of the other pesticides, and the smell goes away quite fast.

My new book 'Serenity' is now out on Kindle and Paperback, available from Amazon!
Check out my website at leondekock.com to find out more about my books.
baxterdavid

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 11:22:32 am »

How its been used, is it risky to use

LeonDude
Administrator

If you fail to plan - you plan to fail.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 05:41:53 am »

How its been used, is it risky to use

Hi baxterdavid.
I had a very bad flea infestation after two new puppies were introduced to the household.

I had the powder form, which I mixed with water and then sprayed in the house using a pesticide spray bottle. Obviously I cleaned out the pesticide spray bottle very thoroughly before using it in the house. I am lucky in that I spend most weekends away from the house, so I could even spray my bedroom carpets and the mattresses on the Friday, and the smell was gone by Monday when I got back.
I have to say this though, please do not spray the dogs directly, as you are right - carbaspray should not be used on puppies directly. There are numerous other products that are safe for animal use, but not carbaspray.
Regards
Leon

My new book 'Serenity' is now out on Kindle and Paperback, available from Amazon!
Check out my website at leondekock.com to find out more about my books.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: