Building plans

South Africa Home Talk

Building plans

South Africa Home Talk
July 22, 2017, 11:37:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember to leave your tips here today!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LeonDude's Writing  (Read 4015 times)
LeonDude
Administrator

If you fail to plan - you plan to fail.

View Profile Email
« on: October 02, 2014, 05:17:48 am »

Great news!

My novel Dream School has just been released in paperback by CreateSpace. You can find it in the CreateSpace e-store, and it will also be available on Amazon in about five days time.
 Grin

My new book 'Serenity' is now out on Kindle and Paperback, available from Amazon!
Check out my website at leondekock.com to find out more about my books.
LeonDude
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 03:03:03 pm »

SERENITY

Agatha Crow spent ten years in The Hack for a crime she did not commit.

It is time for revenge, and they will pay, those that put her behind bars. Because in jail Agatha learned the secret of hypnosis, and the children of her victims will do what she tells them, no matter what she tells them. She has planned this revenge for ten years, but as her mind slowly slips loose from the bonds of reality, there are some drastic changes to her plans.

High in the mountains, at the house called Serenity, the calm will be shattered by the screams of the innocent.

My new book 'Serenity' is now out on Kindle and Paperback, available from Amazon!
LeonDude
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 03:05:18 pm »

Serenity should be out by the end of this week!  Grin

LeonDude
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 05:31:19 am »

Happy April Fool's day!
I have an April Fool's present for you, and this is not an April Fool's joke. Next week Friday, on April 10, 2015, I will be running a Free Promotion on Amazon.com Kindle, for the book Dream World.

You heard right folks, so don't be an April Fool, bookmark the date and get a Free copy of the Kindle book Dream World next Friday.

LeonDude
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 05:50:57 am »

Don't forget guys and girls, Friday and Saturday you can get an electronic copy of Hordes for FREE from Kindle!

LeonDude
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 07:51:14 am »

I have fantastic news for all my readers regarding my book Serentiy.

Amazon will be running a Kindle countdown promotion for this book from the 24th of June to the 30th of June.
What is a countdown promotion? This means that Amazon will have the book on sale, at special prices. It is important to get in early though, because the longer you wait, the more expensive it becomes.
So once again, charge up your Kindles and get ready for the 24th of June. OK, remember this is US time so be patient!

Serenity

Agatha Crow spent ten years in The Hack for a crime she did not commit.
It is time for revenge, and they will pay, those that put her behind bars. Because in jail Agatha learned the secret of hypnosis, and the children of her victims will do what she tells them, no matter what she tells them. She has planned this revenge for ten years, but as her mind slowly slips loose from the bonds of reality, there are some drastic changes to her plans.

High in the mountains, at the house called Serenity, the calm will be shattered by the screams of the innocent.

LeonDude
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 07:49:14 am »

As promised, the next free book deal is on its way.
It will take place from the 27th of July to the 31st of July.

Not many people know this, but I also dabble in poetry. One of my books, Story of Enchantment, is a full story written in poetic form. The  book consists of 250 poems, which, read in order, tells a great tale about boy meets girl, and you know where that leads to.
Watch this space!

You can find a preview to Story Of Enchantment here http://www.leondekock.com/books.html

LeonDude
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 07:31:46 am »

At last, Sniffer has seen the light of day!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N664WIH

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: